- Hardcover: 506 pages (full color)
- Book size: A4
- Publisher: SHOUKADOH Book Sellers, The Mammal Society of Japan (July, 2015)
- ISBN: 978-4-87974-691-7
"The Wild Mammals of Japan Second edition" includes accounts for 170 species of mammals in Japan.
It would be the most comprehensive and up to date guide available, and would be readable by anyone in the World who has an interest in Japanese mammals.
Descriptions for each species include basic information such as red list status, distribution, fossil record, morphology, dental and mammal formulae, genetics, reproduction, lifespan, diet, habitat, home range, behavior, natural enemies and parasites. Taxonomic issues, relationship with humans, and other matters are documented in the remarks section if needed.
||Send to JAPAN
|Send to outside JAPAN
||Shipping JPY2,200 / copy
(International shipping fee will be charged separately.)
- A special price (JPY6000) is applied for the members of the Mammal Society of Japan.
Please input a Coupon code in a purchase page.
- Shipping fee in Japan is free of charge.
- International shipping fee will be charged separately.
- Payment can be made by credit-card only for residents outside Japan
- Payments are all on a Japanese Yen basis.
- Personal Information Use and Provision
We use personal information you provide through this system only for
the purpose of the dispatch and settlement procedure.
We do not disclose
any personal information to any third party without your prior consent,
except when compelled by law.
You can use your own discretion in entering personal information.
However you cannot send us personal information without entering
that would allow it to identify you except in cases where you have
agreed to provide such information in advance.
We entrust control of
maintenance for our services and credit-card settlement to outsourcing
- Company Name: Nakanishi Printing Co., Ltd.
- Chief Privacy Officer: vice-president Hidehiko Nakanishi
- Complaint or Inquiry Contact: General Affairs Department
Phone Number:+81-75-441-3157 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org